Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
RNOH, the largest orthopaedic hospital in the UK, is regarded as a leader in the field of orthopaedics both in the UK and world-wide. They provide a comprehensive and unique range of neuro-musculoskeletal healthcare, ranging from acute spinal injuries to orthopaedic medicine and specialist rehabilitation for chronic back sufferers. RNOH plays a major role in teaching with over 20% of all UK orthopaedic surgeons receive training there. Patients benefit from a team of highly specialised consultants, many of whom are recognised for their expertise both in the UK and abroad. The Trust enhances its clinical effectiveness by working in partnership with University College London especially UCL's Institute of Orthopaedic and Musculoskeletal Science. The RNOH, together with the IOMS, has a long track record of innovative research leading to new devices and treatments for some of the most complex orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Over 20% of all UK orthopaedic surgeons receive training at RNOH
- It broadcasts a hospital radio called Radio Brockley
- 87% of staff recommend it as a place for treatment and 71% recommended it as a place to work
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Outpatient Assessment Centre, 45 Bolsover Street
Get your free bank health check in seconds.
Or get in touch for a demo or chat