Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the top ranked and top performing hospital trusts in the UK. The Trust employs more than 6,000 staff over two main hospital sites, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and West Middlesex University Hospital, and across 12 community-based clinics within North West London.
The Trust provides outstanding care to a community of over 1.5 million people.
Both hospitals have major A&E departments, treating over 300,000 patients each year. The Trust is the second largest maternity service in England, delivering over 11,000 babies every year. Their specialist care includes the world-renowned burns service, which is the leading centre in London and the South East. ChelWest runs Chelsea Children’s Hospital with paediatric inpatient and outpatient services, and specialist HIV and award winning sexual health care services. In partnership with CW+ the Trust’s hospital charity, they build and enhance clinical facilities to create an outstanding care environment for patients and staff.
- Care to a community of over 1.5 million people
- Second largest maternity service in England
- World-renowned burns service, which is the leading centre in London and the South East
- 380,000+ hours worked by internal bank staff
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- West Middlesex University Hospital
- 56 Dean Street, Soho, Westminster
- John Hunter Clinic, Kensington and Chelsea
- 10 Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith and Fulham
"Patchwork has transformed the ease of doing extra shifts at work. Its great and super simple to use. My extra shifts are loaded as soon as I've agreed them and payroll pay them promptly the next week. The app is easy to use and being on my phone means things just get sorted so much easier."Rachel Hubbard , SpR currently working at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
- 0203 315 3829
Get your free bank health check in seconds.
Or get in touch for a demo or chat