Award-winning tech that's comprehensive, yet easy to use.
Locum Worker's App
Thousands of primary care workers on our app connect directly with local and collaborative staff banks:
- Digital Passport - Keep track of all mandatory and statutory training modules, including renewal dates all in one place.
- On-demand Shift Bookings - Automate the booking process and avoid the need for laborious admin, phone calls and emails.
- Electronic Timesheets - Integrate with Patchwork's payroll system to digitise the payment process from start to finish.
- Shift Notifications - Receive automatic push notifications for urgent vacancies and changes to shift status, to quickly fill important gaps.
- Financial Wellness - Track monthly targets and earnings with our personalised dashboards, as well as access wages daily through our partnership with Wagestream.
Vacancy management - Use a single platform to manage end-end temporary staffing requirements, for both staff bank and agency bookings.
Financial Control - Patchwork’s 2-step payments approval process provides you with robust financial governance and control. The NHSi compliant Rate Escalation Control Tool also allows staff to better manage rate escalations in line with employer policy and NHSi guidance.
Instant Notifications - Patchwork sends you tailored notifications in a real-time feed, so you are instantly alerted of new applications to join the staff bank, changes to shift status and late cancellations.
Integrated, electronic payments - Electronically review timesheets, authorise payments and process payroll all within an integrated platform for simple weekly or monthly payments.
Tailored to the requirements of each primary care provider, our financial dashboards allow your organisation oversight of:
- Broad range of features
Includes financial dashboards to allow your organisation oversight of actual and forecasted spend, making it simple to view, quantify and meet your targets whilst efficiently managing your budget.
- Virtual ‘Command and Control Centre’
Organisations with collaborative staff banks are able to better manage resources and overall performance across sites through Patchwork Insights’ collaborative dashboards.
- Performance Indicators
Allow managers to assess potential service cover issues, as well as monitor how well the organisation is adhering to recruitment targets and best practice NHSI standards. Performance can also be compared and contrasted across providers, to identify best practice.
Book a demo
Get in touch for a demo or to discuss your requirements