Join the London COVID Bank to build workforce resilience
NHS Trusts have come together to create the London COVID Bank as part of the NHS’ recovery planning. This bank is an online pool of thousands of NHS workers, currently being accessed by over 14 Trusts to fill clinical vacancies and ensure safe staffing levels as we transition from response to recovery; building a resilient workforce to manage upcoming pressures.
Some of the organisations already signed up:
A quarter of London’s doctors are already signed up on the app. Join them today.
- If your Trust is already a part of the London COVID-19 Digital Staff Bank, you only need to download the app and apply to the bank to be activated within 24 hours, without any need for further verification.
- If your Trust is NOT a part of the London COVID-19 Digital Staff Bank, you will be set up on the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Bank, managed remotely by REED Talent Solutions. You will then be activated.
If you would like your Trust to join the bank, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access an online pool of thousands of clinicians to fill urgent vacancies.
- No changes to your current processes - Simply advertise shifts that you cannot fill internally.
- This allows us to provide your Trust with instant access.
- Clinicians use the Patchwork Health app to instantly apply for shifts at any of the participating Trusts, without the need to join multiple banks.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com