- 100 hours of admin time freed up every month
- Increased visibility, governance and reliance
- Better informed, data-driven management decisions
- Interoperable with all payroll systems for maximum efficiency
- 95% staff bank increase
- £177k saved In the first 9 months alone
Enter your email address below and we will send it your inbox, don’t worry we never spam.
York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust’s (YTH) temporary staffing team previously managed hours worked using paper timesheets, creating an admin burden of 150 hours monthly for the team. In addition, each department managed their own bank bookings, which created a lack of centralised control over processes and data; making it difficult for the Trust to both manage rotas and provide accurate reporting.
Reduce the huge admin burden on management staff
Centralise & streamline the staff bank
Ensure interoperability with all existing systems
Achieve transparency and get control over data
YTH implemented Patchwork’s tech-enabled staff bank service to create one centralised staff bank function that could be used seamlessly by everyone. Together, they streamlined processes and ensured the system was interoperable with the Trust’s payroll systems.