- Less than 3% of shifts paid at escalated rates
- > 90% average staff bank fill rate consistently since September 2019
- 60% staff bank growth
- Shifts booked by staff bank doctors up to 8 weeks in advance
- A streamlined system with digitised processes
- Efficient 4-week implementation including bespoke product changes
West London NHS Trust (WLT) is one of the most diverse providers of physical and mental health care in the UK, treating 100,000+ people each year and offering services including Local and Specialist care, Forensic and High Secure Services.
Digitally transform the staff bank (particularly timesheet sign-off process)
Grow the staff bank of available specialist, qualified mental health clinicians
Reduce agency reliance and avoid rate escalations
Introduce bespoke new product features required by mental health clinicians
WLT and Patchwork worked collaboratively to identify key pain points in each department, streamline all processes and workflows, and implement Patchwork’s tech-enabled staff bank service to create one centralised, digital staff bank function; which could be seamlessly managed by all.
Click here to download the full case study.