- 640% staff bank growth in under 18 months
- 95>% fill rates consistently
- £220k saved through agency avoidance
- £119k p.a saved through enforced mandatory breaks for Bank Staff
- Nearly 40% of the staff bank recruited from outside the Trust's pool of substantive staff
Enter your email address below and we will send it your inbox, don’t worry we never spam.
The Hillingdon Hospitals (THH) NHS Foundation Trust was in the process of rolling out a rostering system for doctors. To complement the rostering software, the Trust decided to introduce Patchwork’s tech-enabled bank service. At the time, however, the two systems were standalone, meaning data had to be entered into the two separate systems to keep them both synchronised; creating admin burden and risked errors.
In partnership with PA Consulting who were project managing the e-roster rollout, Patchwork undertook a transformation programme at The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust to introduce greater visibility and ‘grip and control’ over temporary staffing. This involved working closely with stakeholders across the organisation to redesign operational processes and to introduce best practice pathways.