- Patchwork has enabled downstream integration
- Implementation within 4 weeks
- 1200+ Agenda for Change workers across all staff groups were on boarded to the bank in just four weeks
- 85% average shift fill rate across STHK’s medical workforce within the first 3-months of launching
- System automation provides 24/7 assurance of bank medics service
STHK had a vision for their temporary workforce – the ability to engage with, and book shifts within, their organisation through systems that enabled workers to pick up shifts quickly and easily, whilst ensuring the most efficient and effective system was in place to satisfy financial and governance requirements.
As a Trust that has its own internal bank, the challenges were around running this alongside the frameworks of Agenda for Change agencies and a Direct Engagement provider. This meant that the Trust utilised multiple systems which required manual intervention in order to source workers from various supply streams to fill gaps in rosters. The transfer of data between systems also required manual intervention at a number of stages, resulting in large periods of time being spent on complex administrative tasks, and a reliance on the availability of HR staff to proactively keep systems running.
Click here to download the full case study.